Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Russell Armstrong Chilling 911 Call: "My Friend Just Hanged Himself"


TMZ.com:
TMZ has obtained the 911 call made moments after the body of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Russell Armstrong was found on August 15 at a friend's home where Russell was staying.


You can hear the caller say, "My friend just hanged himself, do you understand? Come over here and stop asking questions."


As TMZ first reported, Russell's estranged wife Taylor Armstrong was also there when the body was found -- and you can hear the caller console her ... saying, "Come here Taylor, it's alright. It's alright, it's alright." The first words you hear a sobbing Taylor say are, "I need my psychiatrist."


Perhaps the most heartbreaking part is when the caller reveals Russell's 5-year old daughter is also at the house. At one point he says, "Taylor, have your daughter go away please."


The 911 operator asks if Russell is beyond help -- and the caller responds, "No, there's nothing you can do, it's nothing we can do. Just please come as soon as possible."

1 comment:

  1. I wish they'd leave this poor family alone. I know she allowed her life to be aired on television, but this should be kept out of bounds. I hope Taylor and her daughter are allowed the time and space to heal - she must be feeling so many things.

    ReplyDelete