Monday, August 15, 2011

Jill Zarin: I'm Not Leaving Real Housewives of NYC


Like we didn't know this already. Jill Zarin may be an evil and manipulative gold-digger who roots for the underdog (as long as you stay far below her level), snitches rumors to the press and posts anonymous comments on blogs, but love her or hate her, even I can admit that RHONYC wouldn't be the same without her:
And Jill is telling you -- she's not going!


After the New York Post's Page Six reported that Jill Zarin was getting the booted from the Real Housewives of New York when season five debuts next year, the redhead reality star set the record straight to Us Weekly on Monday.


"The rumors about Bravo dropping me from The Real Housewives of New York City as well as rumors that I am leaving the show are simply not true," Zarin, 48, told Us.


"Everything that has been reported is simply rumors, gossip and speculation. I personally have been busy with my shapewear line, Skweez Couture and am still very much part of the Bravo family."


Proof that she's sticking around? Zarin is among the housewives who'll be hitting the road on the first-ever Real Housewives Tour announced Monday. She'll appear with Atlanta's NeNe Leakes, NJ's Melissa Gorga and Miami's Marysol Patton in Atlanta, GA on Oct. 15.


Adds fellow housewife Kelly Bensimon to Us about all the casting rumors: "As far as I'm concerned no one knows what's going on," she says. "Every single event, party, house that I go to, there is a woman telling me they're going to be the next housewife!"


"All I can say is that I've had a blast doing it [and] how grateful I am!"

No comments:

Post a Comment