Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Brandi Glanville And Camille Grammer Are BFFs


RadarOnline.com:
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Camille Grammer can breathe easier now she's no longer the villain on the highly popular show -- those designer shoes have been firmly filled by newcomer Brandi Glanville, yes, Eddie Cibrian’s ex.


In the season two preview trailer, fans see a catfight between Brandi and co-star Kim Richards where Brandi is overheard calling Kim a "b*tch" and accusing her of using "crystal meth."


But, for all the catfights and b*tching, Brandi has found one unlikely ally, last season's bad girl de jour, Camille.


"I like Brandi, and I enjoy her company a lot, actually," Camille tells RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview. "I think she speaks her mind and she's a riot. She makes no excuses. She says what she feels and I like that genuine realness she has. It's refreshing."


Camille says she and Brandi are firm friends and that they bonded together as both went through very painful and public divorces.
I'll save my opinion on Brandi after I watch the show, but if anyone needed a true friend (besides Kim) on RHOBH it's Camille.

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna love Brandi this season. Anyone who can put those Richards sisters in their place is fine by me. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, it will be nice to see the Richards sisters get put in their place, Kyle thinks she is the show.

    ReplyDelete