Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bethenny Frankel Ready For Another Baby


SheKnows.com:
Former star of Bravo‘s Real Housewives of New York City, Bethenny Frankel recently revealed that she will be launching a skincare line, and now the mother of one has also revealed in a recent interview that she is ready for another baby. Keep reading to hear more and hear Bethenny’s thoughts on motherhood to her toddler!


One of the original Real Housewives Of New York City, Bethenny Frankel may be busy working on her new “Skinnygirl” skincare line, but in a recent interview with In Touch Magazine, Bethenny reveals that the most important thing in her in her life is her 16-month-old daughter, Bryn. Bethenny told the magazine: “I manage to be with her every single day most of the day. I am certainly not a stay-at-home mom, but I cook all her meals and I’m with her all the time. So I managed to do it once. If I decided to do it again, that would be my top priority.” Sounds to us like Bethenny is doing a great job at managing her career and motherhood!


So, what’s this about another baby? Bethenny Frankel shared that she would like to expand her family and have another baby, but she also knows that being 40, her biological clock is ticking. Apparently, Bethenny Frankel and her husband, Jason are putting more emphasis on having another one and she added: “The clock is ticking. Women have said to me, ‘You’ll never regret having another one, but you may regret not having one,’ which is a lot of pressure. If I thought about it long enough, it would give me anxiety!”
RELATED: Bethenny Frankel: Big Apple Skinnygirl Sangria Launch

No comments:

Post a Comment